Verified Reviewer

Facebook account shut down permanently and Im not exactly sure why!!

Hi my name is Jessica Arnold and my Facebook name was under Jessica LYN and I was shut down permanently over a very minuscule comment that I had made and Im not exactly sure why I was shut down permanently. The only thing that was said is that girls can be cool sometimes I didnt swear I didnt make the comment towards anybody in particular in the comment that was made was made on a friends page so Im really confused on why we werent talking to anybody in particular nor was eyeballing anybody. I have never been in trouble for bowling on Facebook before in fact I have been bullied myself and I dont understand why I was shut down without having any other incidences ever on my Facebook.I think that this may have been a mistake but regardless in any sense I dont even care to have a Facebook page back I would honestly just like the pictures of my children that I have on the Facebook page to come back to me because Ive kept it stuff on Facebook for over 13 years.Please please please help me I didnt mean to do anything to anybody and I sure wasnt in bowling anybody especially not intentionally or directed towards anybody in particular Ive always been on Facebook Ive never really been in trouble on Facebook and Ive never definitely never been in trouble for bowling on Facebook again please help me get my pictures back of my children and stuff I even have my dead mother on there and I cant recover those pictures I thought Facebook was a safe place to keep my pictures.

Preferred solution: I just want my pictures on my Facebook back..

Facebook Pros: Family friendly, Connect with people, I wish i can talk to my family.

Facebook Cons: Using algorithm and not real people, No customer support for locked accounts, Unability to contact fb support via chat, Got hacked, Lack of contactable persons either by phone or email.

Comments