Verified Reviewer

The day before yesterday I noticed that I could no longer log into facebook and instagram. I allegedly did something that violated the facebook community guidelines, although I have no idea what this is.

I was asked to request a recovery code by SMS and fill it out on the page which stated that my account is blocked for 30 days and then will be permanently deleted provided I have a review done.

The recovery code arrived via text message but the page on which I had to fill it in had disappeared and I have not been able to find it again. Both on the phone and the laptop I keep ending up on the page where you can request a login code. When I do this again the response has been the same for 48 hours now. Namely: you have clicked on request code too many times.

You must wait 24 hours. It's not as if a code is of any use to me because I can't enter it anywhere since I keep being directed to that page. I then tried to log in on my instagram account. Here, too, a code was requested and this actually worked!

But after this, it asked for proof of identity which then failed to upload! I then got the message that I had to log in to facebook to fix the problem. And that is exactly the problem, I keep ending up on the same page and can't log in. I can't even create a new profile, finally I thought that maybe this would be a solution, to report to facebook through a new account using the report button.

But sadly, it is not possible on my phone and on my laptop to create a new account. I use my facebook and instagram account privately but also for business, in addition I manage several groups and I would find it very frustrating to lose everything. I have not done anything on my account that is against the rules and would like to go through this verification process. The question is now HOW?

forms do not work and lead me back to the login code requests. or how do I get in touch with someone who can help me further?

Preferred solution: Please activate my accounts on Facebook and Instagram. I really need help in the assessment procedure.

Facebook Pros: Geen.