Verified Reviewer

5.0

Facebook continued ad my profile into google search in everywhere that my name and my profile terminology is caught by google search for more than one month since right after Facebook permanently disable my first Facebook account and I can not find my profile ad anymore since 2 days ago. And my point is that when I saw my profile ad in google search in the beginning I was so happy because I thought Facebook restored my account and I clicked in my profile because Facebook programmed ad said, "open my profile" and I clicked in google search my profile ad, and Facebook programmed ad said "you can not get in because whether profile is removed or connection is broken" and this is how Facebook is cheating and deceiving people and this is part of reason how Facebook is growing so fast through tricks because when people see google search first page, my account is still open, therefore people click that false ad and people notice my account is not available after click false ad done by Facebook and then notice that sing up Facebook ad and many people sign up with this trick done by Facebook.

And right this moment, I do not know why Facebook close about my profile false ad in google search 2 days ago but anyway now before I go, I want say to public, Facebook must restore every account that disabled by Facebook without warning, without notify without 2nd chance because as this great nation is established by democratic principle, everybody has deserved 2nd chance and also everybody has deserved fair trial through Democratic process and also any organization such as Facebook has to comply Democratic law as Facebook community regulation must be aligned with democratic law in the near their future for their entity because nobody is above law in this great nation and also Facebook members and American citizens all together fight against injustice in order to defend democracy in this great nation. And this message is in my thought and also this message is in my perspective and protected by U.S.A.

constitution first amendments which are freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of religion. Thank you very much and God Bless you and God Bless America, sincerely yours, from Reverend Doctor (Dae Yun Kim) Doctor Of Philosophy in Theology(Ph.D.).

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: restore my first account that had been permanently disabled unfairly without warning without notify without 2nd chance..

Facebook Pros: I liked.