Verified Reviewer

2.1

I was sent an email from Facebook Security when someone hacked my Facebook account on 06/28/21. I was on my way to Florida for vacation and I did not answer the Facebook Security email until 3 days later.

I am still trying to get back into my Facebook account but someone has changed the email associated with it. Facebook.com/SELISA is linked to my LinkedIn account. I have been a member since 2008 starting with my Singlescruise.com vacation and my 1992 Eastern High School classmates. My last actions on Facebook were to congratulate my child Mars for completing 5th grade and making the A Honor Roll for the year.

I also messaged several people about job hirings where I am a nurse. I graduated from the University of the District of Columbia. I also attended Trinity Washington University and Montgomery College. My best friend online (I call her sister) is Cherry Parris married to Iziz from Miami Florida.

A trusted friend is also Pertis Williams on Facebook. I created a page associated with my Facebook page to protect children from abuse and trauma. I can't let this be taken over by hackers. I have very important memories (pics) on my page that are invaluable to me.

My Days as an organizer with Al Sharpton, Michael Moore, and my very first ACTION are only on Facebook. All of my family photos are on Facebook. My son's first steps are a Facebook video. I even videoed my last will and testament on Facebook.

I have intellectual property written in notes. I am estranged from my immediate family although my Uncle Larry Durham is still on my page. I blocked my child's father Alfie Bartley. I am a professional nurse and a church member at VCMI (Victory Christian Ministries International).

I've been in the military (also a pic I would like returned).

I have had several people call to tell Facebook that my page was hacked. I tried all the rules to get it back but since the email has been changed it's been impossible.

Monday

noreply

1 message

Re: Did you log into Facebook from somewhere new?

impossible.

User's recommendation: Don't put your life on Facebook.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Cons: Have no help line, Arbitrary account lockouts based on liberal viewpoints of staff.

Comments

#2032355

Do this is your fault... Respond

#2032382