Verified Reviewer

1.6

I got a new device and facebook doesn't recognize the new device so I needed to get the generator code from the facebook app in the old device before I sent it back (which I didn't know) and enter it into the app on my new device to get in.

so since I can't get a generator code facebook wants me to send a photo of my ID (which I've done a half dozen times) and have gotten no answer in over a month now.

I also use facebook to log into other apps like Instagram, and 'mychart' which is a medical chart app where all my doctors appointments and test results are, my chime banking app.

so until facebook verifies my ID I'm locked out of facebook, Instagram, and the app where my medical records are and all the other apps and accounts I use THIS facebook account to log into.

Facebook needs to get better customer service by getting rid of whatever algorithm they have handling customer service and hire people to help people with their support and account issues.

It's been over a month now.

They won't answer emails, complaints on the 'contact us' page, take phone calls or anything

Preferred solution: I want them to verify my identity so I can PLEASE get back into my account. .

Facebook Pros: Good for promotion, I stay connected with my family and friends.

Facebook Cons: No customer service for instagram, Algorithm based instead of human customer service.

Comments