Verified Reviewer

Hi there

I recently created a brand new personal Facebook account, - and just to clarify with you I use my authentic self (i.e my real name)

I have NEVER violated Facebooks terms and conditions. Upon creation of the account, I obviously verified the account with my email address, but what I found just weird is that after sign up my new account just randomly showed me a message saying in a few your account has been disabled, you have 30 days to submit a form review, after 30 days your account will be permanently disabled.

So, I submitted the forum and by the looks of things it didnt want to go through..

Can anyone help me with resolving this? Surely this is just a genuine mistake? I am pretty desperate.. as my new account renders completely helpless and Id really like to get this sorted.

Also, I dont want Facebook to disable my brand new account permanently

I am quite frustrated as I sent in a review i.e a photo of me to show it is me and my real name, and I waited for them to review it (took a couple of hours) well, they declined my review and said nothing, so I cant use the account it has been such a nightmare to get hold of Facebook, there contact support is just so difficult to get an answer to resolve this problem.

Also, I signed into the new Facebook account today and Facebook has disabled my account..

can anyone help me so I can get my account back? I think they have disabled my account by mistake I honestly dont understand why this has happened

I look forward to hearing back with some feedback.

P.s below I have attached a screenshot picture of what it says about my disabled account.

Kind regards