Verified Reviewer

1.1

I need help logging back into my Facebook.. My account name is " tony mi dunbuger" The displace pucture is my son my niece and my nephew..

The person who *** my account change the email and password also now fb sms text code is not responding to my number.. my account don't have my real name its because i don't want people knowing my real name, also my birthdays is oct.17-1983 but on there i put oct.17 something. On my profile i have alot of videos of me and my son some are fishing, some are talking about helping out the less fortunate then there is some just having fun.. my account was made back in 2010 i believe.

For any other information ya might need please give me a call.. i need my Facebook back because there are special things that happen in my life and what i have in my Facebook as a reminder is what makes me remember the good times..

Preferred solution: My Facebook back.

Location: Hayward, California