Verified Reviewer

Hello my name is Brooklyn Bostick and my Facebook got hacked! They are messaging people saying they are me and trying to steal money from them and it is so bad a man showed up at my moms front door step really mad looking for me!!

I need something done about this asap I have kids and cant have strangers showing up at my door step looking for me because someone else hacked my Facebook. Please please please help me get this figured out or please just completely shut down that Facebook! They name is Brooklyn Bostick. I had to make a new one that is Brooklyn N Bostick that one is my new Facebook.

But if you need to delete both go ahead and Ill make a new one I just need this all figured out!

It got hacked on Dec 15th 2021!! Please help me!

Preferred solution: I want all my facebooks deleted bc they were hacked and are messaging people trying to steal money .

Location: Meadville, Pennsylvania