I have been hacked and the hacker has been pretending to be me on facebook My facebook is Facebook.com/GypsyPoetRadio and what happened was the hacker got into my account and my instagram and tried to extort me with pictures he got off my phone. Since I found out his name, I sent him to the highest authorities due to his nature of threats to me.

He was trying to extort me for $,1000 in bitcoin which is illegal in his country. His name is Konrad Glowka and his other account is Merek Orfan. His ex girlfriend lives in the Unitied States and her name is Jessica Sigfried and I also filed reports on her with him to the FBI, the CIA and Inerpol. They both are in on extorting me for my pages on Facebook and Instagram.

The number he is using is 301-476-**** and the email he is using on my account is GypsyPoetRadioo@***.com. I have submitted my ID and Facebook rejected it when I tried to get access to my account.

I need your help in getting my accounts back and please, do so as quickly as possible. Konrad may be trying to *** into other places.

User's recommendation: I only recommend facebook if people have a business and makes sure no personal infomration is on your page.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: San Antonio, Texas