Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 11, 2022

I have been hacked. Cannot get onto FB.

Someone else is impersonating me on FB. Trying to resolve for 3 months now. Facebook does not answer. Every time I try to create a new account or even access FB, I am locked out for "Community Standards." It is as if Facebook thinks that I am the original hacker!

I have tried for 3 months to be reinstated or to at least create a new account. NO RESPONSE. I have been victimized twice: first by the hacker, and second, by Facebook. Have had to change phone, email, accounts, everything, costing time and money.

Cannot even access FB to warn others about the situation. Some people think I have died,

User's recommendation: Boycott Facebook!

Preferred solution: Access onto Facebook as "Cricket Milster." Was hacked on FB 7 Feb 22. Had to change passwords, phone number, email address, accounts, etc. Still cleaning up mess & has cost me money & time.FB has locked me out. FB will not answer. .

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch friends and family.

Facebook Cons: No customer service, People steal pics and blackmail, I have no access to my family, Facebook taking my freedom of speech.

Comments