Verified Reviewer

I use Facebook on my computer. I accidentally deleted my browser cookies one day, and I've been locked out of Facebook ever since.

The Two-Factor-Authentication is my problem. The Help Center is useless. I've uploaded my driver's license 8x, my voter ID 8x, and changed my password 4x. I've been locked out of my profile since Jan 25th.

My email matches the profile I signed up with.

However my cell phone number does not. When asked for a code, I have sent to my email. I'm in a loop and nothing happens.

There is NO Facebook live support, or "Contact Us", or phone number to call for help. I thought I found a Facebook support group and phone number, but it was a scam.

They asked me to buy a gift card.

If I can change the password to my profile, then Facebook obviously believes I'm the owner of the profile. But it stops there. I had to ask a friend to post why I've been absent from Facebook on my timeline. I've even called Facebook corporate office, but could not talk to a live person.

I left a message that was never returned.

I'm out of options.

I'll send you what ever you need to prove who I am. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

KH

User's recommendation: Don't use Two-Factor-Authentication.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments