Hello,

On April 4, 2022 My instagram account got disabled and I don't know why. I have followed everything step by step how to recover my account but as of now about 3 weeks into it I have no response from instagram team.

I tried everything! I even tried contacting Facebook though business ads and spent countless hours and spent money for ads just to be able to contact support. I had other issues on my FB ads and I don't see the solutions through the articles they have available on their site. I needed a human being to talk to!

It's ridiculous that FB wants you to use their advertising and take your money but when you needed to talk to a live person there are available to help you! FB and Instagram worth billions of dollars and they make money from people like me, Without content creators who spends hours and hours to create contents and posts, Instagram will never be as successful as they are now. They can at-least employ human being not robots! I honestly think that there are no live people that work at FB and Instagram!

I'm a single mom, my main source of income is through my instagram account that I worked to build a good community of people (followers) I put 7 years of my life into this and had all of my memories just like that wiped out ! and worst I don't even know why my account got deleted! It is not fair that Instagram play on people emotions! I know I'm not the only person out there that has to deal with this.

I have exhausted all the possibilities of how I can recover my account back. I don't know if I have another 7 years of me to grow my account to 50K.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Comments

Facebook stinks. You can't get anyone to help you with a problem.

Facebook Reviews