I was in Messanger talking with my Brother, and suddenly came this message , my brother telling me, that the Federal Goverment give him $13,900 dollars check, for the Covic-19 Pandemic and that is totally Free for everyone that qualify. I continue talking with my suppous brother, and I do what ever my brother tell me.

After clikc that link, my Facebook was HACKED and still HACKED. I deleted, but I think going to take 30 days, until my account erase complitly.

WHATS GOING ON FACEBOOK? THE SECURITY OF ALL FACEBOOK MEMBERS IS EXPOSE TO HACKERS, SCAMERS,ETC. IM SOOO MAD, WITH FACEBOOK MANAGEMENT RIGHT NOW, THAT I TELL EVERYONE.

My account have diferrent email adrees, that never was mine, I know is the HACKERS email, I try to sign 1,000 times in my account and ICANT....HACKERS HAVE ENTIRE CONTROL OF MY FACEBOOK PAGE, AND NOBODY CAN HELP ME FROM FACEBOOK. IM SOOOO PISS...All my friends in facebook 35 only, calling to tell me what the *** is that, I explain to them everything. The HACKERS acting like is me, when its not me. Hackers bring to my page 1,000 of followers that I dont know , only i have 35 friends in my account.

Now the HACKERS GOING TO HACKED ALL THAT 1,000 OF PEOPLES THAT I DONT KNOW THEM, and is going to be really bad if you FACEBOOK , dont do nothing about it.

Is really SUCK...I hope somebody read this and do something quickly before is too late. Danesa Santiago

User's recommendation: never open a facebook account , Not security for members at ALL....

Preferred solution: FIND THAT HACKERS SCAMERS THAT HACKED MY ACCOUNT, FACEBOOK MEMBERS NEED BIG SECURITY, FOR THIS HACKERS CANT HAVE ACCESS TO OUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT..

Comments