Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I recently upgraded my computer, and now I can't get into my Facebook account. I have tried resetting my password, twice.

But I keep getting the message "We noticed a login from a browser, device or location you don't usually use. We need to confirm it was you before you can get back on Facebook." They give me several options for confirming that the account is mine, none of which work. I've tried identifying four of my comments three times. Each time I am rejected.

I've tried confirming my identity through both of my computers, which I have owned for years. Login is denied. I've tried asking my friends to verify my existence. They get a message that they are not "trusted friends."

In addition to my personal page, I manage the FB page of a national nonprofit, AMMES, which I direct.

I cannot access that page either. This means I can't post relevant news and information valuable to the community we serve (people with chronic illness).

Nor can I answer questions that come through FB. This is inhibiting our function.

User's recommendation: Don't use Facebook.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Facebook is the most widely used social media out there.

Facebook Cons: Facebook does not conform to accepted business standards.

Comments