Verified Reviewer

Facebook,

Claim #478092****263144

Good day to who reads this! I am having an issue with Facebook Marketplace.

I bought an item from there and the item is damaged. Per Facebook policy, I am either able to return the said item or receive a refund. Facebook marketplace payment support says I can't receive a refund due to my purchase history. Now, this has nothing to do with receiving a damaged product.

I've made multiple attempts on finding a way to resolute this, but Facebook payment support fails to want to do anything about it. I would like some help with this because this falls into ethics, policy, and standards.

I am a Veteran of this country after putting in almost 23 years of service and this is the way I get treated for purchasing something.

I didn't do anything wrong and I respected your policy.

I can forward all emails. All I want is my money returned to me and the person can have their item back.

Shawn

User's recommendation: Please fully vet anyone on marketplace. They are some truly shady characters on there. Facebook Payment Support is not trying to do the right thing after a customer lied and screwed me over with a damaged laptop.

Comments