To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Sherry McDaniel, and I have purchased multiple items though Facebook Marketplace via porch pick up and cash transactions over the years with no concerns. On December 16, 2021, I arranged to pick up Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator at 3:30pm from Hannah Hollifield at 173 Deerview Drive Rutherfordton, NC 28139 for $400.00.

Her number is 828-604-****, I arrived on time, and had to wait for 10 minutes for her to arrive to the home. I questioned her as to whether the refrigerator was working, and once again she assured me that the only thing it would need is a new water filter. I paid her the $400.00 in cash, and traveled home with the refrigerator. We left the Fridge on the truck and plugged it in, and noticed right away that the control panel on the door was not working.

I messaged the seller, and she gave me some ways to get it to work. After numerous attempts to get it to work, I messaged the seller and informed her that we were bringing it to her for a refund. She is refusing to refund the money and has removed it from her sold list of items. I have no way to file a claim since this item is not showing up in my purchased items.

I have all my messages between the seller and I. Is there a way for me to file a claim with Facebook Marketplace? If not, I will no longer purchase items through your sight any longer.

Ebay has a much better Purchase Protection Plan and assistance.

Extremely Unhappy,

Sherry C. McDaniel, BA

828-429-****

User's recommendation: Do not buy items on Facebook Marketplace.

Location: Morrisville, North Carolina