I have repeatedly informed FB for the hundred of scam companies promoting expensive products and finally delivering the lowest quality imitation products and not what they promoted. I am a victim myself.

I have complained hundreds of times with no luck sofar. Recently FB promoted such a page to my news, I opened the page and realized this is an SCAM and in the message sector I informed all the readers "this is a SCAM" and I reported the page as a "misleading or SCAM" . I have reported such pages a hundred of times and never received a reply from FB. Contrary to what anyone would expect, FB, deleted my message and warned me that I violate the community rules.....

I wonder who is the SCAM BAS@***D here, the SCAMMERS or the FB? Apparently they allow these *** to scam people only because they have an income out of it.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FACEBOOK - MOST PROPABLY YOU WILL BE SCAMMED>.

Facebook Cons: Lack of support and training for employees, No support or help, No way to contact, Promotes fake pages who scam customers, There is no control and any one can start a scam company.

Location: Athens, Attica