Robyn Michelle from Rochester NY is mentally, verbally abusing me and will not stop. she erased all the disgusting messages that she sent me. I need those messages because I am working with the authorities so they can arrest her! I have proof that she stole 32 thousand dollars out of my sons bank account since April 17 2021. she has committed a felony, stole my sons identity, fraud and many other charges. He is a United States Marine who is on Disability for the rest of his life. He suffers From extreme PTSD and he lives at Warriors salute in Rochester NY. He was in Iraq from 2003 to 2007 and was front line special forces. He is not mentally competent to make any money decisions on his own. I am his mother and I have been appointed his power of attorney. She has stole his money that he receives from the government since he met her. He only had 8,40 dollars left in his account!

She is nothing but the *** of the United States of America to do this! I pray that she goes to prison for a ver long time. Please get back to me if you can retrieve those messages. The authorities need them.

Thank you so much for your time.

Lucy Natalie Tomaselli

Preferred solution: I want her to be banned from Facebook for life!.

Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina