Verified Reviewer

2.7

I got hacked. I attempted to change my password.

In spite of having changed it I could not sign in I was told it was invalid. When I tried to change it again I was completely locked out of my account. I tried calling the number that's online for customer service and was told by recording that they were not providing customer service by phone right now and I should sign into my account and I could get help that way. The fact is I cannot get into my account which is why I needed to call to get assistance.

This has been an extremely frustrating experience.

I am sorely tempted to Simply cancel the entire account and forget about Facebook all together. It's like being trapped on a desert island with no way off!

User's recommendation: Unless you have a foolproof way of using your account, don't even try.

Preferred solution: If one is locked out of the Facebook page and there is no email and there are no phone customer service people available then what does one do?!.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina