Verified Reviewer

This is to bring to your kind urgent attention that someone has created my fake account, which has my pictures and my mobile number. What is more shocking is that the person impersonating as Namrta Sudan (myself) has used foul and abusive language in the introduction.

I have already lodged a police complaint against the imposter with the Police Station, CR Park, New Delhi, India 110019, the appropriate jurisdiction for the complaint, wherein my place of residence falls under the same.

This has caused grave mental stress and anxiety and damage to my reputation and social stature as a lawyer of 19 years experience. The reputation of not only me and my family is at stake but we are harassed socially. Request you to kindly take an immediate action against this profile maker, imposter who is impersonating as me and delete / remove this profile. The concerned police station will get in touch with you and in the meantime I request you to please delete my pictures and locate the source/ IP address of the imposter.

Attaching screenshots and copy of police complaint.

I hope you realise that India is a conservative country and a womans reputation is considered as familys reputation.

I have a small 8 year old daughter who has her own social circle. This will bring social stigma to her too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Facebook Cons: Loss of and invasion of privacy, Facebook help.

Comments