Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.5

I went to login to my messenger and got a message telling me that my account had been suspended due to child *** and they would be reporting me to the authorities. Then I went to prove identity so I could Fike a response to the suspension and it won't let me.

The only message I can think of they think could be child *** would be to my boyfriend when I sent some adult pictures to him in our messages. First of how do they have a right to invade my privacy and his and suspend my account when neither of us complained about anything? It was two adults not sending child *** or pictures to each other,but sending adult pictures of each other to each other. And now I can't even talk to him because my phone isn't working right and messenger suspended me.

And if they falsely report child *** on me that is a major crime and cause me a lot of trouble. I don't have money to fight charges like that and for something I did not do.

User's recommendation: Watch Facebook false accusations that could cause you harm.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments