Please call us at 853-642-****We own a durable medical equipment company for more than 22 years and we have never had problems until a new person rented a napa building next door. It began when Napas 18 wheelers would pull into our drive way and not Napas drive way (which created many many pot holes in our drive way) that started a rift in our relationship, even though we were super nice and tried to explain to the owner that we both have businesses and the former napa owner repaired our pot holes, so we never had problems before.

An employee at napa has posted lies about how we are racist and telling people to go somewhere else and to share the post. Our patients have called us after reading the post telling them to boycot our business because they are mad that we wont let their 18 wheelers use our parking lot.the man spit on me and kicked my work van and I called 911 because of that, and they arrested him he claimed I called him an n word. But MY great grandma is black and I would never say that.

Btw they arrested the man for kicking my car and spitting on me. And I have it on video where he agrees to cut the grasssaid bushes

User's recommendation: O.

Preferred solution: The lies that the NAPA owner spread. The other man was arrested. They need to remove the post because it is hurting our business. Even the police told us to contact you all ASAP .

Facebook Cons: Napa needs to remove their fictitious post asap.

Location: 913 Highway 301 North, Dillon, SC 29536