Verified Reviewer

I posted a comment on a picture

Of a spider in a group Arizona Camping families. My comment was along the lines of its a burn your house type of spider and was a total joke.

But fb reviewed and banned me for three days on my page and seven days of any group. The fact was it was a joke and not to offend anyone but apparently jokes about burning your own house down is offensive and causes me to be banned when ive seen millions of other times of people saying the same comment that were not removed. In fact ive reported several flat out nudity a womans full naked body and facebook says it doesnt violate community standards same with requesting a review.

Then you guys send me to a outside appeal company whose website wont open to fight an appeal. You guys pic and choose and attack me when others have had worse content than mine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Connect with friends and family.

Facebook Cons: To many to name, Too sensitive and blunt as a rock at the same time.

Comments