Verified Reviewer

I have noticed that FB dating site is rift with people posing as male daters who try to either immediately obtain personal info or pull a female dater off the FB site. I found a few days ago that my conversations had decreased significantly.

I looked at the deactivated conversations and noticed that all the daters I had marked as phishers had been deactivated. Would FB have removed these accounts based on false information being submitted? Are you aware that when their accounts are deactivated, the dates on their messages change to a date in the distant past?

Could it be that the phishing groups do that when they block someone so that messages aren't traceable to the date they were written. I would like to begin filing complaints on these daters so that if their false identity hasn't been discovered by FB yet, it will be, Please advise what your role is with these deactivations so that I may assist you in getting what was once a nice dating site cleaned up.

User's recommendation: Be cautious & aware on the FB dating site.

Location: Turlock, California