Verified Reviewer

Hello and good morning, recently I received a notification from Facebook saying that I was in violation of a statement that I had made (she need her *** wiped). Of course this was a warning since this was my first offense.

I am greatly offended of how biased Facebook really truly is. Scrolling through my videos like others do, I came up on a video that was posted by someone of a monkey killing an infant monkey for a duration of 3:23min, and it was OK for that video to be posted. But it was not OK for me to say what I said. You people are full of it.

And when I try to reach out to you via email or phone call there is no way to contact you. Im looking forward to see how long this future with Facebook will last.

Nothing lasts forever. You can call me I dont mind, but its crazy how I cant call you SMH

Preferred solution: I’d like to get a phone call from Facebook to explain why I was in violation, but the video I saw was OK.

Comments