Verified Reviewer

Sir,

Manna Dey Sangeet Academy has been established & registered under W.B. Govt.

Societies Act in the year 2005.

To communicate our activities with our well wishers & followers we used to post our News/program clippings in the face book page, named "Manna Dey Sangeet Academy" and I act as the Admin of the page. From the very starting we did not post anything which can go against your community standards.

Recently, when I was going to post an Obituary for one of our patron member, I find that the page has been temporarily unpublished by Facebook and the page has been blocked.

We could not find any possible reason for blocking our page and thus assumed that it might be a technical problem which you can easily sort out.

Thus I would request you earnestly to please do the needful so that we can continue our related activities with our face book page and our followers/supporters can get the latest report of our activities ASAP.

With thanks & best regards,

Dr Gautam Roy

Admin

+91 9830****04

Preferred solution: To unblock and publish our fb page..

Comments