I have emailed facebook 6 total times in regards to someone hacking into my Facebook and changing the connected email and password. The person who has hacked me is using my account to scam people into sending him money.

The account used to belong to rknowlesbball@***.com but has now been changed to the hackers email.

I want my account back and for this person to stop scamming my people.

I've emailed Facebook 6 times in almost 2 weeks with not even a response. That's absolutely absurd and only shows that Facebook is okay with people scamming and committing fraud on their platform.

I no longer have access to the phone number attached to the Facebook account or to the attached email as it was changed so I am unable to get into my Facebook or anything to even change the password.

That account has my private personal information and you should actually be helping me get it back rather than ignoring me. It's your job to provide privacy and security, so do your job.

User's recommendation: Try a different platform for socializing.

Preferred solution: I want my account restored to me.

Comments