Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 18, 2021

Facebook has sent numerous emails stating that they can NOT recover my account until I send them "online" a .jpeg of my ID. Apparently Facebook refuses to use copies of my DL since it has my full name, but my account with FB doesn't.

"----- Original message --------From: Facebook Date: 4/17/21 11:20 PM (GMT-05:00) To: steveleathers1@***.com Subject: Thank you for submitting your ID Hi,We can’t give you access to this account or help with your request until we receive an accepted form of ID that matches the information listed on the account.

Learn more about the types of ID we accept in the Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/159096****62185?ref=crThanks,The Facebook TeamI give up & now someone in NY has hijacked my account and I do NOT have any way to Cancel NOR access it. Facebook does NOT care enough to assist me in resolving the issue

Original review updated by user Apr 17, 2021

I have attempted to log into FB numerous times. I got notification in email that someone in NY had logged into my account, and changed my password.

However today the login began requiring a Login Code that I do NOT have nor can get via text NOR email.

I have called numerous telephone #s & emails, but NO HELP. I have spent hour after hour attempting to resolve, but with NO resolution NOR help from FB.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Many friends posting pictures & comments.

Facebook Cons: Access support is useless.

Comments