Verified Reviewer

So they had flagged my account and they locked me out of it why I have no *** clue. So I went to submit the ID that they requested and so far I've submitted it three times and each time they come back with an email saying that they can't allow me access back to it and to check out their thread on accepted IDs.

So I went and I clicked on it and I have everything that they are asking for on the IDS name date of birth that's it and photo sorry it's not expired nothing and I keep on getting the same *** email. So whoever is behind that computer you're a *** moron and do you Facebook whoever is reading this you got a bunch of incompetent stupid *** mother *** working for you.

User's recommendation: Just stay off social media.

Preferred solution: I would like to get access back to my *** Facebook page and my Facebook pay, and also my marketplace.

Facebook Pros: Communication with friends n famy, See where my friends are nearby, Communication with friends, Keeps you connected with friends and family.

Facebook Cons: Verification, Facebook has all liberal democrats working for them, No reliability for money, Someone using my account acting like me messaging people, No customers service.

Comments