Resolved
Usability

Update by user Jan 22

Just keep digging.

Update by user Jan 22

I spent the better part of the day searching for the code. In consideration for other people I would think that the code would be easier to find.

I did find it, finally, and would post it here but that may be in violation of some rule.

Don't give up. You can find it too.

Original review posted by user Jan 22

When I enter a number in the Florida Lottery Second Chance drawing I'm asked for the Florida Lottery Facebook Promo Code. The problem is that I have looked high and low for this code all over the internet and for all intents and purposes it does not exist.

Why do Facebook and the Florida bigwigs like to torture the hard working citizens who just want a fair shot at a lucky break? Maybe they think it's funny that they can play these tricks with impunity because of their privileged position.

It's really not fair for the government to treat the citizens like peons. As far as Facebook is concerned, why would you think that they would have any respect for the average Jane/Joe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let these cartels show some respect and consideration..

Comments