Someone contacted me regarding a job there were promoting on your site. This person managed to get my personal information due to your lack of security on your site and through your job advertising portion of face book.

Facebook is a *** hazard to ppls health and peoples lively hood. You shouldnt be able to even allow ppl to advertise business on this site if theres no access to a representative. An automated system cant solve real human problems. I will be deactivating my account soon but b4 I let all of my followers know whats going with your systems!!!

By the way the person who scammed me was Annie-Marie but by now theyve already scammed my info thanks to your job advertising on face book. Can you please tell me how your going to help my situation due to the amount of pain and suffering Im going through with all of this

User's recommendation: Never use face book its a hub for scamming *** yall.

Preferred solution: Facebook needs to do a thorough investigation on the companies promoting jobs for hire because their scamming people out of their information and identity through your so called secure site(Facebook) now I see why there is a whistle blower..

Comments