Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir, My self Devender Nath Pandey and i want inform you that Sanjay singh named person put Ad on Facebook site for the home appliances in very low cost. he introduced himself as CISF person and send his fake ID proofs.

he told me that he is working on Mohali airport. He took advance amount in his bank account and ensure that he will delivered the material. we transfer our amount in multiple transection. total amount was 35K.

he gain asked some more money and but i denied and cancelled the deal . he returned his material and asked me to return the money till evening but he has not returned the money. when i investigate then i found that all information is fake.

I had filled a complaint in Cyber cell regarding this crime. i want request you to kindly look into this complaint and help me so that i can get my money back.

Please find the details below where the all transection had done.

Fraud done Name-Sanjay Singh