Verified Buyer

Original review updated by user Mar 07, 2022

A Buyer named William Scott from Cahokia, Illinois recently bought a Vintage, Floral Themed Child's Dress from me here on I believe The Facebook's Marketplace for $125 on this past Sunday. In Addition, The Priority Mail Shipping was $14.90.

So The Grand Total was $139.90.

However, I originally thought the Priority Mail Shipping Price for a Priority Mail Large Sized Shipping Box was $21.50 here in Parlin, NJ, But it turned out that The Priority Mail Shipping Box's Price was $14.90 instead of $14.99.

I immediately told Mr. Scott about what happened & also, I offered him back The $6.60 that I owed him because it was the Fair & Right Thing to do. With the $21.50 Fee for Priority Mail Shipping turned out to be a Grand Total of $146.50.

The Next Thing, I know is he wanted to pay me through the Zelle App which we both had, but After I mailed out The Dress, No Payment followed. And he even had the Audacity to Say to Me that I owed him $400.00 which was a lie because That Supposed Amount of $400.00 "Sent" to my Linked Bank Account Never Showed.

I wasn't paid the $139.90 for The Dress + Shipping + The Tracking No.

This man is a Con Artist. Please help me to rectify the Situation & See that he is Fully Reprimanded for his Wrongful & Extremely Shady Actions.

Thank You for Your Time.

I would like a Full Refund on The Priority Mail Shipping Rate of $14.90.

Thank You for Your Time.