Verified Reviewer

As mentioned above, I have an executed Coexistence Agreement drafted by Counsel for Mr. Strait and executed by Mr.

Strait giving me (Evan Steele [my stage name] as George Strait) the authority to use "George Strait Experience Tribute Show" for promotional purposes.

"On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 4:10 PM Matheson, Clayton wrote:

Thanks so much, Mr. Fletcher. Ill circle back as soon as I have my clients signatures. When you get a chance, please also let me know where things stand with getting the website domain name changed.

Cheers.

Clayton N.

Matheson

AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP

112 E. Pecan Street | Suite 1010 | San Antonio, TX 78205 | USA | Direct: +1 210.281.7148 | Internal: 47148

Fax: +1 210.224.2035 | cmatheson@***.com | akingump.com | Bio"

Please allow me to send a copy of the executed document as evidence that I am not barred from using the name.

As an attorney myself I am shocked that there appears to be no recourse once FB unilaterally decides to cancel a page without any ability to directly appeal.

I followed the instructions in your "Help" area without success. Would someone please contact me to straighten this matter out?

Evan Fletcher