Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.5

Facebook banned me and while I still cannot log into my account check any of my account settings or change an email information my credit card is being charged by Facebook. I have no way of taking my credit card off of Facebook because I cant login to even look at my personal credit card information.

This should be illegal in my opinion.

Ill also add the fact that they did not show proof of what I got banned for, and I keep my account very professional and I cannot think of any reason that I did not meet their standards.

If youre going to band somebody at the very least you can show them what they did wrong to possibly not let it happen again in the future instead of just blatantly saying that oh this is our stuff you cant do. I have not done anything that I can think of.

User's recommendation: Do not save any credit card or payment information through Facebook.

Comments