Verified Reviewer

My account was compromised I used a 2 party factor thought I was talking to a friend I was not , gave them my code they blocked me out of my own account. I just need all my photos and memories.

They changed my email to a phone number for authorization not my phone # it wont let me go on anymore. I started a new Facebook thats my means of keeping in contact with some people. People called and said my old account was contacting my friends saying they were me trying to get them in the same scam that got me something has to be done straight BS!!When my friends reported my account I got email from fb they said nothing was wrong. Im floored that a company like yours cant investigate better at least give me a number to call to explain.

Thanks Mark Zuckerberg!!!! Been a Facebook believer since 2009 your down to a 1 star!!!!!Help

User's recommendation: No contact they don’t care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Memories old pictures old friends, I get to see my friends, Individuals have too much access to individuals pucture, Visiting with family and friends, Locate family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Difficulty recovering a mistakenly locked account, No customer service yet they can delete your account, Information was given to hackers.

Location: Carlsbad, California