Verified Reviewer

Ive been hacked out of my FB which has started to mess with business partnership opportunities. FAQs has told me my first step is to log out of the account.

Brilliant. Let me go ahead and log out of the account I'm hacked out of. Why have a call line if you do not take calls? To merely frustrate people?

And due to the fact that you now own Instagram too, I am again, LOSING business prospects because I cannot log into my FB. I don't even use it. at all. Ridiculous that you must pair an instagram page to FB.

Why? Oh to be better able to track our habits, what we look at, how to structure the ads we see, how to try and better manipulate us. But there is zero willingness to help. This could RUIN me and my business if I were to have to start over.

But that's not smart at all due to the fact that I could be hacked again... and again lose access to my account. I cannot live a life creating thousands of emails, to create new accounts, due to a companies lack of efficiency when it comes to servicing their customers. Pissed Customers was great at giving some info.

But here we are. I expect and appreciate a rapid response time.

You only employ 60,000 people to do what if not help your users? PLEASE help me.

Preferred solution: Someone to help get back into my FB account, and apology to all FB users at how frustrating the "customer service" is..

Comments