Verified Reviewer

1.1
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jul 15, 2021

My account was inactive for a couple weeks and I thought it was down for good. However, it is active again, and they are posting and tagging and commenting, trying to get money for a fake charity!!

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2021

Hello! My name is Kaylee Wensley.

Someone hacked my phone and got into my Facebook account, amongst other things. They changed the email and password and set up duo authentication to a different phone number and email. I no longer have any access to my account!

These people are pretending to be me and are messaging my friends and family trying to get them to send money. They are advertising talking about donating money to a family in need/being a charity, but are just taking money and giving nothing in return.

I looked up the Facebook community standards and they are definitely going against those!!

I need help deactivating this account! I created a new one just so I could message them, and they said I'd only get my information/account back if I sent th $2000. Obviously, I'm not doing that!

Please help me to take it down ASAP!!

Sincerely,

Kaylee Wensley Ps.

My hacked account has the name Kaylee Wensley (DeHoek). My current one to messaged the hacker is Kay Wenz

User's recommendation: Use duo authentication or stay away completely!

Location: Grand Haven, Michigan