Verified Reviewer

5.0

this is to inform that my account on FB was hacked today ( anliryzoprintworld) by someone claiming to be some one I know on FB. ( Tim beck ) I was contacted by the real Tim because I went to social media and blasted .

after he( the real Tim) contacted me i corrected everything back on the social media . this gentleman claiming to be Tim has my FB locked out and says he will not unlock it until I send him my SSN which I am not about to . the real Tim says that this was his old account which someone hacked and is scamming people with his account . this is my company FB which has a lot of customer information , plus important banking information as well .

I need to get back my account to get back to work. I have lost all day today texting back and forth with this gentleman and getting nowhere , the phone number i have been texting back an forth on is ( 406 ) 813-**** and he has picked up on that number .

please see what you can do to help me get my account back and people like this Tim off the streets just doing bad to people especially going thru these ruff times . Thank you and hope to hear back from you with advise on what next to do

Location: Homestead, Florida