Verified Reviewer

My Facebook account was hacked and the hacker changed my password and email address associated with the account. I am unable to access my account or change my password because Facebook requires verification of identity via password and email address, both of which have been changed.

The hacker has also implemented 2-step authentication so I don't have access to the code generator that is required to access the account. Also, I was able to add an alternative email address to my account, but whenever I use that to access Facebook sends the verification to the hacker's email address as well. The hacker ran up several charges to the credit card associated with my Facebook account. He/she also apparently deleted my personal Facebook page or blocked my friends from seeing it because when they attempt to find it it is not there and all my posts on their pages have been removed.

Likewise, when I attempted to set up a new page, I am blocked from friending any of my friends on Facebook.

I have submitted reports to Facebook via their online form several times and have received no responses. I have multiple business pages on Facebook that I am also unable to access and that my posts have been removed from.

User's recommendation: Facebook's security and customer service are abysmal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want my account access restored. .

Facebook Cons: No customer support for locked accounts, No live tech support, No natural dialog permitted, No service, Seriously flawed response protoco.

Comments