My fb was hacked. The hacker then posted inappropriate content.

As a result, my fb was permanently disabled by FB. I have had the same account for 14 years. So thats 14 years of memories gone, no contact with the pages of people of passed away, business networks, and other pages gone! My PayPal was connected and used to purchase ads by the hacker.

By fb locking me out if my own account, I had no way to protect my personal information. There is no way to even attempt to contact FB without a fb. I did set up a new account in hopes of getting assistance from FB. FB counties to limit my use.

I cannot use the app, I cannot comment or use likes, groups, etc. I am being treated like the hacker since my phone number is still associated with another account. FB where was this energy when my account was hacked? Fb needs to have better customer service instead of just reports that go no where.

This is not just a personal pic online.

It is memories, connections with this who are here and those who have passed on, networking personal and business. Its as if fb came into my house and grabbed every moment I, photo album, etc and lit them on fire!

User's recommendation: Hold fb accountable, demand change.

Preferred solution: My original account back! .

Location: Walnut Creek, California