Verified Reviewer

Someone hacked my Facebook account at 4:35am, I received emails notifying me that someone logged in and changed my password, but I was sleeping.

Whoever's done this changed my email address to tarquin3zsseelbinder@***.com - that is not my email. I have a funeral Im attending and the info is in my messenger from my cousin.

You will see my niece placed a post on my account stating someone hacked my account and I don't have access.

Because they changed the email I cant log in. There is no one to contact as everything is virtual.

This is a gap with your platform.

This is poor security as google has you authenticate if something changes with your account, every credit card company has this same feature, but Facebook which is a multimillion dollar company doesn't.

Why does Facebook not have a live chat or support or email to notify that changes were made to my account and they need to stop it.

Someone invaded my privacy and has access to my info and personal pics and I cant do anything.

Your response when I try to reset password says it was changed 7 hours ago...well, I obviously know that, it wasn't me and...that's why Im contacting you.

This is ridiculous. Facebook get in the game and have a live chat box to rectify identity theft!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: I want my account back. The hacker changed my email address to some tarquin3 ... at 4:35am, my phone number is the one listed in this complaint and so is my email address. I want access to be stopped from this hacker and allow me to log in and change my p.

Facebook Pros: Community.

Facebook Cons: Security, Live support, Hacker, Unable to speak to someone.

Comments