Verified Reviewer

Hi, I have tried several different things to try and reach out and figure out this problem. I am in desperate need of some help.

My Facebook account was hacked at about 1 am Sunday morning. They somehow had verification codes sent to both my cell phone and email and changed the email on my account to theirs and then changed my password. I now cannot access my account what so ever. Every way to try and fix this requires logging in but I obviously cannot do this because of them changing my password.

I submitted my photo ID to you guys on Sunday morning around 10 AM to confirm my identity to try and get my account back and still have not received any information back yet. It is obvious that my account was hacked because in the emails it states that the IP address is in Vietnam. I am extremely upset about this. I have credit card information on my Facebook account and I have a business page linked to it that I now cannot access either.

I am reaching out because I desperately need help and really need to get my Facebook back up and running again. Please help. My name is Maryssa Lown, my phone number is 845-240-****.

My email that was associated with my Facebook account before is mlown96@***.com and my other email is Maryssa.lown@***.com. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Red Hook, New York