Verified Reviewer

I have tried every possible trick in your help pages to get this resolved, nothing working. 2 weeks ago my account was hacked and they changed the password, as well as the recovery email address.

Due to this I cannot regain access to my account, because every step you have requires me to use the recovery email address. Eventually I get to a step that allows me to enter a new email address, but then I don't receive any mails from you with the instructions you are supposedly going to send.

My profile is disabled now, so my friends cannot report the profile as hacked either, removing that option for recovery.

I have submitted my driving license to you on several occasions but had no responses back as to whether it's still being checked/processed, was not accepted, you need other forms/better quality etc etc etc.

Can you PLEASE either delete the account so I can create a new one, or tell me how else I can regain access to the account.

It seems completely ridiculous that I could just go on and create a fake account, send a tirade of abuse to whoever I wanted, and carry on with my life, but if I need to prove to Facebook I am who I say I am, it is almost impossible!!

User's recommendation: Delete you Facebook account now, as I have seen multiple people saying that even with all of the security features enabled on their account, once a hacker is in they can just change it all and you have no way of recovering anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Many friends posting pictures & comments, Family enjoys interacting, I can keep intouch with loved ones.

Facebook Cons: Hard to contact, Awful customer support, No resolution, No human customer support.

Comments