Verified Reviewer

My account has been hacked! I've had it for years!

I have a business attached to it as well and have paid Facebook money to advertise! I even verified my account last year when a pin was sent to my home address to do so! How frustrating to still be hacked. Every time I get the verification code to my email from Facebook to reset my password it jumps to a screen asking me to verify friends I do not know because I did not add these people!

One image was of the rapper fifty cent? Really?! Never added him and do not know him. Next Facebook asked me to upload my ID for verification and I did that a few hours ago, if I don't get into my account then there's higher security concerns asking me to upload my drivers license.

If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it! P.S. I can't even access the page on my Facebook account to report my account has been hacked, that is why I'm writing here.I'm also contacting law enforcement/ cyber unit since my personal information has been attached to account since I have not been able to access it follow all procedures! I've had my account since 2008 this follows no logic.

I need access to my account. Thank You

Preferred solution: Access to my account. I have paid advertisements and a budget to pay off to continue promoting my work, my account was created in 2008 and this should not be happening..

Location: Burlington, New Jersey