Verified Reviewer

My account was hacked overnight. I have had the account for over 15 years and this is rather annoying.

I have yet to be hacked and It's sad that it happened so easily over night. I received many emails stating the hackers action happening one thing a time, but there was no way to halt it unless i was actively awake and looking at my emails coming in past midnight. My name is A*****y P**********s, the email I am sending the ticket from is the account that got hacked. The hacker got access to my account, changed the password, added an email @hotmail that is not mine and enabled 2FA that is likely on his phone that i also have 0 access to.

I don't see any way to override the 2FA once it's activated. Please resolve this issue. I have screenshots and proof of my identity to show that I am in fact the rightful owner of this account. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE HAPPENED TO BEGIN WITH!

How does someone breach security so quickly overnight with 0 steps in verification. You want me to verify every step to troubleshoot, but my hacker didn't need to verify once.

User's recommendation: myspace.

Facebook Pros: Social interaction, Memes and friends.

Facebook Cons: Not being able to talk to real people, Privacy, Facebook wont offer any support for hacked accounts, False promises and plagued society.

Comments