Verified Reviewer

Hi!

I believe I have been hacked and/or someone has tried to take and use my account?? Earlier this year, I believe this happened to me then as well, but it didn't take long to regain access to my account, unlike this time.

I have been unable to get into my account for the last 2 weeks.

Prior to this, as I don't use FB often, I haven't properly used my account 3 weeks before this. So, it would be nearly 5 weeks since I have had access to my account and I am not very happy about this!

In the last 2 weeks, I have 6 days ago, sent a copy of my Driver's Licence for verification and changed my password AGAIN (I don't know how many times I have had to do this?), but NO REPLY from FB to have me enjoy using my account again.

So, 2 days ago I completed the ID thing again and am concerned that I STILL have NO REPLY from this either!

I have had my FB account for many years and all my family, friends from school (over 40 years ago), are on here. I have also information about my parents (who have died) on here and I can't afford to lose this or any other important information, or otherwise.

I need to reaccess my account rather soon.

I have done EVERYTHING possible to secure my account and this has happened again!

Can you PLEASE have someone verify my ID and help me gain long-awaited re-access to my account?

I do realize that, due to COVID-19 that your departments may be busy, but surely there is an easier or quicker way for me to access my account or have this fixed, restored and working properly again?

Thanks heaps!

Greg Daymond.

Preferred solution: Restored account.

Comments

#2094514

I have tried many times and ways to regain access to my account, to no avail! Customer service phone for every Country NEEDS to be made available for things like these. NOT HAPPY JAN!!

Facebook Reviews