Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jan 22, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review updated by user Nov 06, 2021

Hello, my accounts on Facebook, Messenger and Instagram has been hacked on 1st October. The email and passwords has changed, I haven't access to my accounts anymore.

On IG some girl started to post pictures in my account with herself, deleted just some of my pictures. But I hope that account is deleted, I can't find it anymore, I requested to IG that someone is pretending to be me.

On 4th October I send a form of ID that You can to compare information with my account information.

It's been almost a month and I haven't got any information from You, that You are doing something about this problem.

They changed it to e******@h**.in

On 3rd October, I receive email from You, but I can't get in account to answer questions and secure account.

Hi Laura,

It looks like someone may have accessed your Facebook account. To secure your account, you'll need to answer a few questions and change your password the next time you go to Facebook.

For your protection, no one can see you on Facebook until you secure your account.

Thanks,

The Facebook Security Team

I hope that You will help me to get back my account,

I will upload pictures to prove that my accounts are hacked.

Location: Riga, Riga