Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Somebody has hacked my account and deleted all of my posts and albums that Ive had for years. Theyre located in Egypt and I have no idea who it is, Im located in America and she has changed my birthdate, email, and password.

All off my college pictures are gone and I graduated college in 2008. Ive had this account for 17 years without any problems. I just changed my password yesterday because I saw that somebody was trying to get in, and she just changed everything today. Ive already contacted facebooks email and showed them my drivers license to verify my ID but she has changed everything before they could match it to my account.

Please help me recover my account, you can contact me by my email or phone number at mesi.a.spencer@***.com and 770-656-****, Thank you. The drivers license in the pictures I attached below is MY drivers license to prove that that is my account with my name attached to the dark log in screen but she changed the picture.

Preferred solution: Hacked account recovery.

Comments