My Facebook account email, password and name were all changed in the middle of the night without my knowledge until I woke up the next morning. I cant access my account to remove the erroneous info or (at this point) delete the account altogether.

I even tried to upload my photo ID at one point through one of the account verification channels and it indicated that I dont exist. There is no way to contact Facebook without logging into my account, any phone number I find states that they are not taking phone calls. This is absolutely ridiculous and I see no value in having a Facebook account if its this easily to steal someones profile.

I just warn anyone that puts any personal info on Facebook that your info can easily be compromised. Avoid this social media beast that has no regard for your privacy!

User's recommendation: Avoid Facebook, delete your account and live a better life by enjoying the outdoors or doing a puzzle.

Location: Breckenridge, Colorado